Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On the move...

There has a been a long silence on this blog for no other reason than the fact that I left my camera in Mexico!  Since that time, much has happened.  As you will see, Lily has been on the move...

At the mission:

Planning our weekly menu:


Helping Daddy prep an area for a spring/summer garden:


Oh, and in the above picture, she actually did start on a towel that was neatly placed on the grass.  However, the dirt is so much more fun, isn't it?  If you are curious to see how she got there, check out the following video:


While there is so much more to share, I will leave you with one more story and a video.  You see, Lily is a pretty good napper, and tends to hit the hay for her afternoon nap between 1 and 1:30p.m.  However, while I was enjoying my lunch, I heard a clanging sound coming from the monitor.  There was no crying, so I knew everything was o.k., but curious as to what was going on, I peeked in the door and found this:


Yes, she is grabbing the ipod speakers and dropping it off the dresser by her crib.  Apparently she was tired of her lullaby music, because as soon as I put on U2, she was quiet and asleep 10 minutes later.  Snoozing to "Elevation"!

No comments:

Post a Comment