Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lily's Sea Otter Impression


MOV00778
Originally uploaded by hsunuks
Lily has been going to swim lessons since she was 3 months old and has really loved the water. Lily can swim under water from the swim teacher to me about 2-3 feet, just kicking away. I have been wanting to get pictures of our pool time, and lucky for us, Jason's parents were able to catch this video of us in the pool.

Unfortunately the part where she was swimming under water got cut off, but you can get an idea of what we do. Here she is learning to be comfortable on her back and is showing good form with her chest up high! I actually only have one hand under her head, but the other hand is under her body just in case she sinks down. Enjoy our little fish!


1 comment:

  1. Heather and Jason. I absolutely love this video. I play it so often and it puts a smile on my face. I send the blog to my friends. It is my way of sharing pictures like a lot of grandmas do. Mom

    ReplyDelete